-->

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pre-Minnesota Grand Prix

The Minneapolis Grand Prix starts this weekend and I am heading in with a lot of confidence.

I have heard rumors about some pretty big names heading north to Minnesota for this year's Grand Prix, and they should be. Not taking into consideration college teams who will want to swim in the same pool that is hosting Men's NCAAs this year, National Team members don't have a ton of opportunities to race in a short course pool leading into World Championships in December. Oh yeah, and the U has one of the fastest pools in the Nation. I couldn't be more excited for a meet in my backyard. It has been a few years since I have raced on campus and I'm ready to get back in. With training going well and my mom in the stands it should be a great weekend. I will keep my facebook page updated with results as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment