Monday marked my first day back to full time training. Early mornings in the weight room, late nights at the pool, and eating smart. It's going to be a great season.
I woke up this morning after my first full day of training and wondered if I was going to be able to get out of bed. My entire body hurt. It was hard to walk up the stairs for breakfast. It's good to be back. I really enjoy my time in the off-season, but I always miss training. I love getting into the pool after a long dry-land session, I love going to the weight room after doing power racks in the pool, I love to feel my blood flowing and my heart rate rising, and I love going to bed when it's all over. So it's all back into full swing: five meals a day, vitamins morning noon and night, sleeping a ton, drinking so much water I pee once an hour, jet-lag from traveling, sleeping in hotels for weeks on end, measuring myself against the best in the world, and competing all over the globe. It doesn't get much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment