-->

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time with the Fam

I spent the weekend in Oklahoma City celebrating with my Grandparents who both turned 80 this year. My brothers, cousins and I surprised my Grandparents at lunch on Saturday the threw a party in Norman, OK.

At a time in my career when I devote a lot of my time to finding sponsors, I try not to forget that my first sponsors were my parents and grandparents. My family has supported me through the hard times and celebrated with me through the good. This weekend we celebrated my Grandma Anita and Grandpa Harold's 80th birthdays. We got to see the whole family on my Dad's Side of the family. We ate too much and had fun sitting around talking. We also had a chance to visit with my Mom's parents, Grandma Pat and Grandpa Roy. We had BBQ and listened to Grandpa's exploits from when he was a kid in small-town Oklahoma. All of my brothers (two older and one younger) made it down for the party. I'll never be able to thank my family enough for all of their support, but I will say I had a great weekend and I loved seeing everyone. Thanks to the family for throwing the party and I cant wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment