I think everyone knows that music can influence how you workout, just like it can influence your mood. I use music on a regular basis to help myself get excited for a practice or sometimes just wake up so I am ready when I get there.
Sometimes it's the Beatles, just to get that up-tempo, feel-good sound to get you started. Sometimes it's AC/DC to really get the juices flowing. Sometimes it's Survivor and John Cafferty, so I can train like Rocky. Sometimes Kenny Loggins, because I feel the need for speed. Sometimes it's Kings of Leon and the Black Keys, because I just need to rock. Sometimes it's Billy Idol so I can dance with myself. I could go on, but I think everyone gets the picture.
I love Music and doing what I do every day would be much harder without all the artists that keep me going past the point when it hurt and I should have given up. So here's to all the music you and I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment