-->

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Golden Goggles/NYC 2010

I had a great time in New York City spending time with old friends and family and going to the Golden Goggle award show in Times Square.

I flew into New York on Sunday afternoon and spent the day with my friends Jill and Sean. We went to a huge bookstore and then ate sushi on NYU's campus. Monday my older brother Roy, my younger brother Nate and my sister-in-law Sara came into town to hang out in NYC. Monday night My older brother Roy and I attended the Golden Goggle award show. We had a blast at the awards show and finished the night by going out into Times Square and getting NY cheesecake. I had a great time seeing everyone in New York and I can't wait for Thanksgiving in Albany at Roy and Sara's house. I hope everyone has a great holiday with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment